Exploring the History of the Oort race

Home Forums Suggestions Exploration Exploring the History of the Oort race

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Toukon

As you can probably tell by my other suggestion threads I tend to over think things a little and thats really the main reason I have this suggestion…

I am not too sure if I am the only one that has wondered “What the hell happened to the the “Oort” race to make them extinct” but I thought why not make it a part of the game to find out why!!!

Now for this to work it is going to have to be hard, maybe parts of books about the history of them have been spread around Oort libraries… where only a few copies of the book pages are spawned in the game and are spread out between worlds and temples. with puzzles being put into some of these pages to reveal the secrets within (revealing pages and words). Allong with the book maybe have specially generated worlds or temples that have a puzzle in them to complete!!
      Think of it as a big easter egg hunt in the game!!!

Sadly I don’t want to go into detail on what I have planned for this suggestion but I would love to have a chat with someone from the dev team if they are interested in this because I am sure I can come up with some sick puzzles but i dont want to reveal them to the public because I hope some of you will appreciate trying to find out what happened to the oort and I want to include puzzles that will need exploring, crafting and building so I can involve the whole community in this adventure!!!

I understand that the core mechanics are more important at this point but in between seeing what I can create in the world builder (which I will be streaming in a couple of days… yay!) I think I am going to make it a bit of a side project to develop this idea and slowly but surely add content to it and share it with the devs so hopefully it will be apart of the game somewhere down the track!!! Think of it as me building a somewhat mod for the game… I am going to try to create all the content needed for it over the next year or so before the game is released. I am going to try my hardest to have this be a part of the game and something the whole community can enjoy exploring!

I would love to know what you all think about this idea and if you guys think it would an interesting addition to the game!!!

Kuma

I love backstory and I love puzzles so I love your idea^^ This is one of the main reasons I think I’ll love this game^^

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.