Golems

Home Forums Suggestions Creatures Golems

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Spaz

So I was thinking that it would be really cool if players could make golems that could protect their homes/towns or even follow them around and help fight protectors, titans, or other players.

Firstly they could maybe be customizable by being able to open some kind of UI on them that could have different slots where the player could put simple aesthetics-based items that could change it’s appearance (ex. maybe an item that could add some kind of crest to it’s head, or maybe add something to it’s body, and maybe the player could make certain dyes that could change it’s main, secondary, and detail colors with a slot for each ect.) Also there could be different versions with their own unique traits such as a ranged, a melee, a support, or maybe one that just acts as a pet. And depending on what you built the golem with would determin which one.

Next there could be different tiers: being the higher the tier, the more powerful it is. But it would also meen that the materials used for it would get progressivly more expensive.

Finaly, maybe in their UI they could have a few different command buttons that could be used to tell them what to do, such as patrol an area around them or follow the player, along with buttons for what it will target.

I know that many people might not like this idea, but i’m sure there are plenty that will. And it could make for some interesting gameplay. I’m looking forward to your feedback on the idea along with whatever the community thinks! 😀

Rob
      Participant

Like it. Programmable Player Protectors! 😉

Always enjoyed the mythology of Golems. While we can’t promise the ‘P.P.P.’ feature. Having Golems as a creature is obtainable. To be honest some of the current creature concept art already has some similarities in style and mythology to Golems.

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.