Signs and Message Boards

Home Forums Suggestions Crafting Signs and Message Boards

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Bregma

One of the first things I’d want to see is the ability to craft and place signs and maybe message boards (to leave notes for others).

People can label their buildings. Signs can point to the next town. Static communication in general can help players find their way or understand a construct.

Havok40k
      Participant

Yes, PLEASE, signage as soon as possible!!

Ganzorf

History, both modern and ancient, has shown the inevitable result:
      Roman message boards

Havok40k
      Participant

That is impossible to read without opening it in a new tab, but good point. Still, we NEED signs.

Bregma

Both write-once signs and general message boards would be useful inside of beacons. I would assume no one I allow to write on my message board inside my beacon is going to draw dickbutt. Well, maybe, but I’m sure it’s being done ironically.

Sheidlok

I think this would be an awesome idea for Job Boards. PC made Quests, looking for group or help, etc.

Grimoire
      Participant

Very cool, I think we should have a bulletin board that people can post stuff up, maybe even link items as a picture display for selling wares or whatnot. I think it would be cool.

Grey

We need them badly XD

I think it would be cool to have to make paper and have a pen to make a post on the bored something that’s not to hard to do.

Havok40k
      Participant

http://oortonline.com/forums/topic/notice-boards/
      An older post along these same principles.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.