Totems and multi block structures

Home Forums Suggestions Building Totems and multi block structures

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      FoxyBingo93
      Participant

Hi new here and I loved the concept of Oort and got me thinking about some stuff that would be cool. I have many but this is just one of them, im sure everyone is acquainted about the concpet of multi block structures. multiple building blocks put together in a certain configuration to give that structure a job or role.

my idea was totems I hate compairing games to minecraft but im going to in this instance but it is the easyist way, these totems once constructed act like beacon blocks giving buffs and debuff auras in the vacinity, they would be constructed from a special Oort totem block which could be found in dungeons as loot ect, and are very magical.

once constructed correctly it would notify you by lighting up with magical effects like the night version of the images whilst the totem block on its own would emit no light or particles.

totems day

It would be a shame to not take adavantage of the HDR and bloom for night effects

Totems Night

ps if they are too small right click (view image)

• This topic was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by FoxyBingo93.
      Mittekemuis

I like this idea.

FoxyBingo93
      Participant

mob ward

no doubt mobs will play a role in the game this mob ward acts like a invisible barrier mobs unwilling to venture close to this Oort Ward

Havok40k
      Participant

Brilliant!

Gloverman
      Participant

This is a great idea with good concept art!

Kuma

looking good

Cartographer

That is actually a really cool idea and could be added into walls of bases or dungeons as well to make patterns and such.

Thorbjorn

Fantastic i love it 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.