Ultra Rare Artifacts

Home Forums Suggestions Exploration Ultra Rare Artifacts

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tyler
      Participant

Now I think what is key an online open world sandbox game is Oo, which is conveniently in the title of the game 🙂 But I really mean Oooooooooooooo! The Oo when you walk past an amazing structure or monument and it truly makes you go Ooooo…!

I think an Ultra rare item, so rare that only very few maybe a select amount of players could obtain the item, however for balancing purposes, if the item was say wearable or combat related to be purely cosmetic or on par with the highest tier of weaponry.

Why? It creates desire! something to make your guild or city strive for! Something to make other adventurers travel worlds build armies and slaughter villages for!

I literally just created an account to write this as I was instantly enticed by your game, if you don’t create such an item I will the save the $5000 just to have it implemented.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Tyler.
      Master_Chill
      Participant

Personally, I’m very interested to see if and when this sort of item will be released into this universe. Hungry for treasure and loot, I’ve always been very much into trying to solo-obtain the illusive kind of treasury item or obtaining of unlikely trophies, but I always found it to be a very dissatisfying experience which led me to feel a bit lost, even jealous of other gamers who did seem to obtain these items ingame. And that’s not what I’m looking for in a game.

You might, however, come across a titan who’s guarding a very precious meteor rock for example. And once you and your group and/or guild have defeated him, you as a group can claim his reward for your city. They can even display it and use it’s special powers for protection against the other roaming Titans. This is something I could get behind with. It would be some form of reward for the effort you did as a group.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Master_Chill.
      El_Bollo

In my opinion the problem with such items is that the need for that item only draws players a very small amount of time to search for it. After the first player got one and the “droprate” is, let’s just say, one per server no one will look for it because obviously it has been found and the only thing this item has done is to make a single player very happy while a vast amount of players are disappointed.

I’m the last one to say that everyone should get every item. I personally hate the idea that limited items ore rare ones are just put out there for everyone to find. But we all know the one who is getting these ultra rare items is the kid that is neglecting his homework or the unemployed guy with no friends.

In my opinion there should be ultra rare items (with only visual effects not ultra mega death weapons etc.) but maybe exchange the ultra wih very.

Kuma

I would really like to see some weapons and armor and other treasures which are rare, very rare and ultra rare (maybe even rarer?^^) but they should really be almost unreachable for a single player (maybe a player with the highest gear and a good strategie could obtain it), this way groups would try it and in most cases fail which creates hopefully ingame myths and legends about the person/the group which can finally reach this treasures.
      I know it’s a little bit utopian but why not dream?^^ It might become reality.

And because there are only a few, almost unreachable, of this items, maybe just one in the whole game (again a little utopian), they should be better than normal gear or guarantee some kind of boni for your town or your house. Of course not too extreme but better than something you could obtain much easier.

Master_Chill
      Participant

I’m pretty sure that if and when the Titans will be introduced, they’ll be very hard to defeat. Ergo, it’s definitely going to be a teamjob. Hence, something a group of friends or guild will only be able to pull of. So, it’ll be pretty hard to get to ‘m and not one person alone will be able to get ‘m. So that 14 year old who’s neglecting all his homework won’t be able to pull this of by his own.

Secondly, I suggest a respawn time on those Titans after a long while. Not like in WoW, where it just takes a few hours, but more something down the line of a week or something. So that it has an influence on the local tradingroute that otherwise would be blocked or whatnot.

This way, multiple groups will be able to obtain said precious and mega ultra rare item we all so desire with our grabby hands.

Zouls
      Participant

well they are planning on making daily/weekly/monthly worlds, so that way they might make a new temple each day with diffrent titans and different loot, that way you might have a raid guild that can use the entire day to search for that one temple and slay the titan for the loot, and if its daily and a new one each day the raiding guilds would always have something to do

Kuma

But the daily spawning titans should have the least rare loot and the less frequently they spawn the more rare the loot should be.

Master_Chill
        Participant

Agreed.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.