Undead Zone?

Home Forums Suggestions Worlds Undead Zone?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Grimoire
      Participant

Can we have an undead zone? One where there are lots of skeletons, zombies, ghosts, demons and the like that roam the world and it’s always night-time there with an eerie setting?

Havok40k
      Participant

This would be an RP’ers wet dream, I love it!

Grimoire
      Participant

It would be awesome, even if the developers made only certain areas able to build safe zones so people cannot be bothered in as long as there are gates/walls up.

Rob
      Participant

Like it! With our world system we can even have entire planets that could be as dangerous and creepy as this, all the time!

If you like that sort of thing, move there and setup a home. Or just go for the occasional visit to satisfy your ‘Horror Movie’ fixation. 😉

Rob – Wonderstruck Designer

Grimoire
      Participant

YES!! And that you can only get certain materials and whatnot that grow or only spawn in that type of “planet/zone” Would be so cool!

Thorbjorn

This would mean a lot of different related creatures… Could we get meet eating sheep’s (or some other more oort like docile animal)? And we would need lot of different creeps. (i think i would move in on it 🙂 )

Master_Chill
      Participant

This would be a great idea lorewise! You could give it an explanation something in the lines of this:

Here lies a forgotten battlefield.
      A battle was fought here, long ago. Battered technology from both sides lays dormant on the blasted landscape.
      You can still hear the gunshots ringing through the trees, the well armed men who would charge out of the forest, firing into the crowd.
      After what seemed a long skirmish they were driven away, but not without losses.

Man, I can’t wait to visit that place already!

Grimoire
      Participant

Could always make a midevil setting building wise and have walls and gates to keep out the undead and demons as much as possible, though you never know maybe they can break down walls if no patrol is out clearing them out every now and then and people could make repairs on the walls and gates. Though that is talking about ground dwelling beings, who knows about the ones that can fly around.

Brook

Meh. Just make all mobs everywhere Space Robot Ninja Pirate Zombie Monkeys and get it over with.

Never did care for horror movies.

Grimoire
      Participant

It’s just a theme, and would be cool to have certain creatures in certain worlds.

Grey

I think its a awesome idea XD
      The Ulaip world should be changed to a hostile world if it isn’t already or just make it some crazy zombie world.
      Why?
      1. the entrance to the city is on a mountain/ empty volcano I guess you could call it.
      2 the city is surrounded by mountain tops which are like a natural wall. I was planning to mining them down and make a wall around the top :3. We already have a gate thing there kind of lol it looks cool.
      3. The hole town is in the hollow parts of the mountain or under the ground it would be perfect for this scenario.
      Please 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.