Under water cities

Home Forums Suggestions Exploration Under water cities

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mr.stuff

I’ve been looking at the under water terrain forum and someone was talking about the reptile race maybe having a perk of breathing underwater which got me thinking of them possibly being an underwater race with cities in the oceans or large lakes. I was thinking of cities and I think that the underwater city in Star Wars where jar jar came from would be great (with the large air bubbles around it). With possibly a portal into the city/ towns for people without underwater breathing. Underwater breathing potions should be used for the non reptile race and maybe a sea weed you can find and eat for shorter periods of time underwater. The city Would have lots if fishing vendors/ underwater sort of gear and underwater breathing apparatus etc. Can have side quests for every one and possibly specific quests for that race underwater as they would have no issues breathing. Possible side quests of hunting certain fish, finding underwater caves/ material and sunken ruins? As mentioned previously in the forums, water in sandbox games in general are just left bare and are completely useless. This can be rectified with this game. Underwater life is a must with the option of fishing for food. In the backers questionnaire We received one of the questions was about mounts. So in the underwater cities maybe under water mount vendors could be here, rays/turtle type things with the Wonderstruck artists twist. These mounts can be used to travel under water faster and help you farm rare materials which are only found under water or find those underwater mines/ruins.
      Anyone agree please comment below or any other ideas/ changes let’s see if we can get the Wonderstruck crew looking into this

Robert

I think underwater exploration would be a nice addition. I’m not sure about all of those details, but I am all for a variety of places and ways to explore, and underwater exploration would be great!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.