Viewers have spoken

Home Forums Suggestions Crafting Viewers have spoken

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Rukio

+ Signs
      + Hedge trimmers for the dang leaves. Fast harvest speed and instant drop the leaves. Little to no damage on anything else.
      + Somewhere along the progression line, allow the player to craft a wearable item that grants flight in his beacon.
      + Different colored glass, stained glasses
      + Retractable grappling hook
      + Consumable item that’s crafted warps you back to your home/beacon.
      + Effect block. Add the effect to a block, like smoke to make chimneys all smokey and a house all cozy, or fire to wood for a chimney also
      + Camp fires for warmth, light and cooking
      + Forges should require multiple different blocks to craft.
      + Alchemy, Potions that make you run faster, glow in the dark, swim faster, breathe underwater, health boosts.
      + Crafting system requires more than just a crafting table. ex. Armor smithing needs a forge, anvil, and hammer. This would differentiate player housing as a leather wearer would have a tanning rack and table where a cloth wearer would have a loom.
      + Shelving system. Able to place items ontop
      + Rope. Rope Bridges.
      + Way to make a bridge thats not blocks
      + Upgrade system, upgrade your pickaxe instead of just throwing away the old one.

I like the ideas,
      maybe put other ideas in aswell and make it a merged post with all those things in one place.

+ Other world armor/ weapons / tools: each word has different materials, therefore the inhabitants have different armor / weapons / tools

+item combinations : 2 swords + iron bar to make crossed iron sword decoration to hang on walls

+lock doors/chest/gates with oortstone locks: when made and used registers the player name and only he can enter, except if he put other names in aswell.

Grimoire
      Participant

Racial armor and weapons that can be worn/used by other races as well.

Master_Chill
      Participant

All good ideas. Camp fires are something I personally would love to see happen. Very good idea to keep the mobs away at night when you’re travelling, for example. Gather sticks during the day on your travels, make a fire at sunset and supply more sticks over the course of the night (for several hours in advance perhaps, this way you’ll be able to sleep in full protection of the fire).

Very big fan of item decoration as well, adding an iron to two swords and being able to hang ‘m on your walls. Hadn’t thought of that one yet, I have to say.

Havok40k
      Participant

The craftable recall item to return home, I love it! Should be consumed on use and have a steep cost.

The crafting requirements are also interesting, I always hated how you use a workbench to create EVERYTHING in MC, with the only exception being potions and smelting. So dull.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.