Water Pumps

Home Forums Suggestions Crafting Water Pumps

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bokke

I would find it very interesting if one could build or craft pumping stations, in order to transport water via tubes (which also could be crafted) from lakes or rivers up to higher places. One could also build aquaeducts for transporting water.

kristakis

They have shown slides on a twitch stream – making them into waterslides would be awesome!

Bokke

Yes, why not! Or one could drop items into a stream of water and let the stream do the job of transport.

Essa
      Participant

Water tubes is a very good idea and also they can add item transport pipes to transport items lets say from one chest to another or one place to another, its easier that throwing the items in the water.

Bokke

maybe it is easier, but i think an immediate visual feedback of the items you drop into a stream of water is better. just because u can see what is happening at the very moment. closed pipes for transport are an abstraction of this idea. it’s not bad and i don’t wanna decline your idea. but i think seeing items in a stream of water frlowing from one desty not another would be magical in its gameplay appeal. i can think of an older versions of the settlers where exactly this was happening. the items were fully visible. and the transport routes comprehensible. it was not working by list for the player. and exactly this was new, fresh and very(!) charming.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.